old computer illiterate polish fuck gives it a go.

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Eh, the best way to show how awesome Poles are, throw a polish wedding. When my folks got hitched, they had 55 people at the reception and eighty cases of vodka. A week later when they got back from the honeymoon, everybody was still at the banquet hall, either passed out, hungover or still drinkin and dancing.

We're like the rednecks of Europe. Yeah, we get laughed at and made fun of, but when the shit gets thick we wade right through it and come out clean on the other side...

boston joe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
hey wolf, never forget what winston churchill said," the POLISH are the bravevt people I've ever seen"

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
So... bote, you're you sometimes stray from the veg for the sausage? It's ok, we don't judge :p.

Yeah, Winny said that, but what it he DO about it? Hand us over to the commies that's what...

Gotta stop... The booze is wearing off and I'm getting belligerent...

boston joe

Banned
Reaction score
hey wolf im just back from the cage and just wanted to say hello. i hope all is oaky fucking dokey. god bless and be safe brother
boston fucking joe

boston joe

Banned
Reaction score
welcome back cotter, but not you boston joe!

whaaaa, nobody loves me ,im going to eat some worms. what a fuckin pussy, i shall go tuck my dick and listen to george micheals and sip wine !!!!
i am happy to b e able to do what the fuck i am doing right now . it is good to be back.
boston joe

boston joe

Banned
Reaction score
i am adirty fucking worm and not proud !!!!

yes kids i fucked up, there was no malice, predjudice, or any intent to offend anybody, black, white, brown, or fuckin'
plaid for that matter. but as another sailor ounce said, i am who i am, most of you fucks are probably too young to remember popeye cartoons. so there is that i am sorry to all whose panties i caused to get in a terrible twist !
i really do enjoy this site, i just seem to not play nice when i am on it at times. it is a work in progress, ishit you not my friends. i do try but some times the asshole who consumes shit he should not does and a bit of the devil
appears, or as a ball cap i saw in1980 said, instant asshole, just add alchohol !
that said i love the response good and mostly bad that i have generated, but some how in a twisted way
iit makes me feel connected and counted.
just got back from the east coast after 16 years, family still loves me, but seem to love me more the further away i am. so that in it self should tell me some thing, a lesson to be learned by me.
but i am who the fuck i am, i cant help my self.
i dont mean to sound like a pussy, but if you do not buy into my apollagy,sincerity, or in general dont like
me, as i have said for years, FUCK EM AND FEED THEM FISH, AND LET EM BUY THERE OWN FUCKIN FISH !!
once again, SORRY, probably not really, BUT I WISH I WAS !!
later days my friends
sorry and sorry assed boston fuckin joe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads