OI

hobokoala

Reaction score
My name is Kayla, I'm 17 years old, travelling with my boyfriend Mitch and our pets. We have a western coyote, and a baby kitten. I enjoy hopping freight trains, and busking to get by. I've been called a gutter punk, crust punk, hobo, troll, and everything in between. But alls I know is that I like trains and anarchy. Hit me up.

Reactions: Kal

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool - and a kitten! Welcome aboard - what do you do to busk? And a coyote!

hobokoala

Reaction score
Very cool - and a kitten! Welcome aboard - what do you do to busk? And a coyote!
Haha thank you! I play ukelele/guitar and sing to make money. Making roughly $200 a day if it's a bad spange town. And yes, the coyote is named Kilo, she was found in Barstow California in the desert. She was feral but is now literally the best doggie ever.

Reactions: Odin and Kal

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
I'm interested on how you hop trains with a coyote xD I've been considering bringing a dog along, but forgot the idea because of the unfeasability (is that even a word?), but I'd love you to prove me otherwise

hobokoala

Reaction score
I'm interested on how you hop trains with a coyote xD I've been considering bringing a dog along, but forgot the idea because of the unfeasability (is that even a word?), but I'd love you to prove me otherwise
Basically, Mitch throws the bags on, I put my kitty on my shoulder, he picks up the pup and kinda just throws her up past the ladder, he jumps up and then I jump up with the kitty. Really its fun, haha. Also, I tried uploading a picture but this phone is stupid. Ill keep trying!

Reactions: WanderLost Radical

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
How does your kitten handle being on the train with the loud noise and all? I'm asking because I'm debating whether or not to bring my cat

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Desert Coyote.
Sweet...
That's how it started I suppose thousands and thousands of years ago.
Some coyote's and wolf's just decided to hook up with the tribe.
Welcome and journey well.

Reactions: hobokoala

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads