Oi!!!

Dreaux

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
What's up, Im Dreaux. Been on the road for about 8 months, starting from North Texas. I've been writing a narrative of my travels and posting it to FB in kind of like a book/blog deal, been getting a lot of positive feed back.Heard about StP from a kid a while back, thought I'd check it out.Anyhiw, yeah, just saying whats up!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool man, you should consider posting that stuff in the stories section, you'll get more readers, and occasionally i promote stories and whatnot to the front page :)

think of it as a blog with a bit more of a direct audience :D

K

Kim Chee

Welcome. If I kept notes of my travels I'd have a book.
But alas, I will have to settle for memories:)

You look a little youthful for Vietnam.

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Welcome. I love to hear from fellow writers. I went to your facebook page and sent you a friend request. I will become a follower. In the future, when I get my on-line questionnaires built (unless you make it to Tucson before then) I would love to get some of your opinions for my research. If interested in knowing more about what I am actually working on, or if you find yourself in Tucson, PM me and we can get together somewhere to talk and smoke a number.

Welcome to STP, and like Matt said, you will get a lot more readership here, especially if they are well written. There are some real good kids in here (sorry to offend you by using that word, especially if you're not kid, at 36 years old, almost everyone is a kid to me now).

Thorne

Dreaux

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah thanks guys! When I have more time i'll copypasta my work over here.

And the Vietnam stripes came from...somebody in OB, idk. Just a road-treasure. It pissed some dude off in Vegas haha. I'll fly a sign sometimes that reads "Temporarily Disabled Vietnam II Vet" lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads