OI!

jrock

Reaction score
Whats up everybody? I am J. An old skool traveller, dirty kid, and psychonaut. I am here to make some new friends on this fucked up road called life. I am in the Chicago region for the winter, but will be back on the road come spring. Always looking for new adventures. Drop me a line.

jrock

Reaction score
Whats up everybody? I am J. An old skool traveller, dirty kid, and psychonaut. I am here to make some new friends on this fucked up road called life. I am in the Chicago region for the winter, but will be back on the road come spring. Always looking for new adventures. Drop me a line.

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com

Greetings, I just got to Joliet yesterday, possibly for the winter. I'll hopefully be spending at least some time in Chi, but should be living and working mostly in the west suburbs. It would be cool to meet up.

jrock

Reaction score
Greetings, I just got to Joliet yesterday, possibly for the winter. I'll hopefully be spending at least some time in Chi, but should be living and working mostly in the west suburbs. It would be cool to meet up.

Yeah, hit me up. Maybe we can grab a beer or catch a show.

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
I'm largely out of the loop, but http://diychi.org is one source for info on shows that's still going from last time I was in Chitown. I just wrote the guys from La Armada, http://myspace.com/larmada to see if they're on tour yet, they are the only local(ish, they all moved here from the Dominican Republic together) band I've followed to this day since I've been gone for two and a half years! Though there are more I'd be into seeing. I'm in the South West suburbs. Where are you near? As it stands right now, I'm working Friday-Sunday, 6AM-6:30PM so I won't be doing too much Thursdays-Saturdays but the rest of my time should be largely open.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads