2017 Jamboree - Official Flyer for 2017 Jamboree! Share!!! | Squat the Planet

2017 Jamboree Official Flyer for 2017 Jamboree! Share!!!

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2017 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Exciting news everyone! @awkwardshelby has been kind enough to design this year's flyer for the 2017 Dirty Scouts Jamboree! They created the awesome flyer we had for last year's gathering, so send them some love on their profile and let them know how much you appreciate their hard work!

(click for larger version)
stpjam17_final.4-24-17.png
also, COPY AND DISTRIBUTE WIDELY!!! THIS SHIT IS ON!!!!!!!
TWEET IT - TAG IT - FASESHIT IT - USE IT IN VANDALISM - WHATEVER!

Shelby also has some other really great projects going on, including some mini-comics, so check out all that stuff at http://www.shelbycriswell.com

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice flyer! Maybe I'll actually n able to make it this year.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Love the flyer and yeah I'm making initial looksees into traveling there this year - I love the timing. Would be doing the plains/trains/auto thingee - fly to sandiego, greyhound to elcinco, bus to nihland and expect a little down time for waiting for next bus etc. I'm rather down for it :) I missed so much last year (yeah drank lots yada yada hehe) but dam after recharging electronic devices (thank you internet cafe for solar panels) and walking out into the heat it was OK, lets go here and there, oh fuk I'm hot. LOL I was a pussy with the heat. So I'm hoping to be there this year!!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Can I just say I find this poster personally hilarious because I got pulled over IN THE SLABS for riding on the roof of my van and my friend who was driving got a ticket

wow, that's crazy, especially since i've seen people do that almost every day in the slabs and ive never heard of anyone getting a ticket. fuckin pigs man...

Reactions: Shwillam

Bedheadred

Reaction score
wow, that's crazy, especially since i've seen people do that almost every day in the slabs and ive never heard of anyone getting a ticket. fuckin pigs man...
Yeah that's just my luck, the funniest part is that it was right by salvation mountain and all these yuppies were taking pictures of the cop pulling us over, wish I could see some of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads