Off the Map (Book)

Meek1

Reaction score
I recently recieved my order from Crimethinc and started reading this novel right away. Off the map tells an amazing story of two women hitchhiking, train hopping and squatting throughout Europe and is definitely worth the read:)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i always think of this quote outta that book......."the side of the highway is like under a country's couch cushion".....or somethin along those lines......you know how yer always finding weird random things on the side of the road(theres a thread about it)...but yeah....i think they were like 16 too...pretty inspiring .... ha, while yer on the crimethink kick..gotta read evasion...it had me stoked on stealin shit for a while after i read it

Meek1

Reaction score
i always think of this quote outta that book......."the side of the highway is like under a country's couch cushion".....or somethin along those lines......you know how yer always finding weird random things on the side of the road(theres a thread about it)...but yeah....i think they were like 16 too...pretty inspiring .... ha, while yer on the crimethink kick..gotta read evasion...it had me stoked on stealin shit for a while after i read it

Yeah I got that with my order as well im gonna read it next:D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads