Ode to Matt Pist

T

Tamah Go Das

I know that Im not the most popular guy on here nor my school of thought but can we just at least agree to disagree? and/or if not that just agree that Matt Pist is fucking awesome for working so hard on this website for all of us to enjoy?I mean has there been a better website for/by alternative travelers?I havent come across one.Theres another good one I know of but they always try to censor illegal/contraversial stuff especially talk of trainhopping.I dedicate this thread to Matt and his big balls for putting his neck out on the line and providing us with such an awesome website...(is there a brown smudge on my nose? but no seriously..)

Post edited by: Tamah Go Das, at: 2007/03/03 04:51

Marik

Reaction score
I went with him last year, it wasn't that great. New idea! HOBO PROM! Everyone gets really smelly, dirty, etc. Then find someone to rent out a hilton ballroom. It would be great! Anyways, yeah, thanks Matt!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads