Oaxaca 2 Guate.

Junta

Reaction score
in zipolite, need to go somewhere else. planning on to guatemala. need to find good company for this journey. and seriously need to leave this place. someone i know was just murdered here and i am starting to feel paranoid. would be gone already but i await my passport that should arrive dhl any day now. if anyone is around and wants to travel with.

llamer

Reaction score
heya guate....what is the story with the muder in zipolite? thats crazy. but entirely believable. was he or she a gringo? and from what i hear about guatemala it sounds no less dangerous....consider belize. i would go on a whim but im in oaxaca city and would rather head back to the states at this point. suerte, que te vaya bien

Junta

Reaction score
thanks for the respond. was just in oaxaca city for a week, too bad i didn´t see the message sooner, couldvé met up possibly, now in huautla de jimenez, oaxaca. so beautiful here. found some circus folks to travel with and so far working out splendid. this place i recommend for sure. very special, the only place in the world where salvia divinorum grows wild, and famous for the magical championges. spelling wrong im sure. mushrooms. the home of Maria Sobina, i am staying at her sistas house currently. to answer your question, the person was a mexican. it was probably drug related. no plan to return to the states for a bit though. okay. paz. and feliz viajare.

Reactions: roughdraft

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads