O hai there! ^-^

L

Laume

O hai there! I'm Aari!

I'm currently stuck in Chicago, Il. I hope to be catching out as soon as I can, I just need a road kitteh.

A bit about myself: I'm an eco-anarchist, philosopher, artist, trans* gurrrl, and crazy cat lady! Along with so much more!
I'm some strange concoction of transhumanist and primitivist. I love my heritage and culture, as well as ancient history, and am all encompassed by my folk art, folk ways, and folk music. With that, as well as out of my own passions, I try to get as close to nature and a sustainable, positive-impact lifestyle as possible. I am also extremely infatuated with the future, technology, and science. Particularly that which we can be shown through the world of science fiction. And so, I have a 'Grinder' mindset; the DIY version of the mindset that man will very soon merge with machine. It's basically like my mind is a Viking/Aestii DIY cyborg.
As an introvert and an Estonian, I am very quiet and reserved by nature, but there is much though brewing in that silence. "Words without thought never make it to Heaven."

I hope to meet awesome, like-minded individuals. I can't wait to finally hit the road! ^_^

Treviseks!
And the best of journeys to you!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads