nutz!

D

deleted6679

hi everybody!
my name is nutz! and I'm from holland. I am into crust and anarcho-punk mostly (of course some othe genre's but these are most prominent) I am an artist: drawing, stencilling shirts and street art I'm going to start moss graffiti as soon as I get my hands on a blender :p I'm a musician: singing, guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, harmonica, mouth harp, tin whistle and ocarina. music for me is the thing that drags me through all my rough times. I am currently unemployed and living with my parents -.- I have been a boy scout ever since I was 6 years old and now I am a leader in a group of boys between 7 and 11 years of age. I enjoy hiking and being out in nature. I am interrested in sustainable food sources (dumster diving or sustainable farming). I am an anarchist and anti-theïst but I am interested in different spiritual aspects of some old cultures. I am a vegetarian planning to go vegan as soon as I move out of my parents house. I like a beer every now and then or a glass of good scotch whisky also I smoke weed occasionally

so that's me

grtz
nutz!

(P.S. I tried posting something similar before so if this is a double post sorry for that)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
nice first post! i love seeing people from other countries on StP :)

are you planning on traveling anywhere? where in holland are you? I've been to your country twice, once just to amsterdam, and another was a bike trip from amsterdam to france.

anyways, welcome to the board, let me know if you have any questions, ok?

D

deleted6679

thanks for the welcome :D

and yes I am "planning" on traveling more :p the best thing I did so far was 2 week holiday with an 8 day hiking trip in scotland (west highland way 92 miles through the highlands beautiful walk and quite an experience) did this with one of my best friends. I want to go backpacking through europe sometime with my guitar on my side but I have to discuss this with my girlfriend I don't think she would like me just taking off without her and I doubt she'd come with me (she can't even handle a 2 day hike xD) but I will do this eventually. and I am from the southwest of holland the province called "zeeland" and well the people here... let's just say it's basically the same as texas in the U.S. so I pretty much hate it here xD luckily I have a group of close friends and a pub to go to every friday to blow off steam (and smoke *winkwink*) so that makes the bullshit bearable :p

EDIT: any errors in my writing I apologize and blame dyslexia xD

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads