1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Notmyname aka DJ

Discussion in 'Untrustworthy and Shady People' started by zim, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
    Staff Member Admin

Featured Threads:
    Professional Adventurer
    Address:
    Slab City, CA, United States
    View on map:
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +8,352 / -56
    well, your first mistake is that @notmyname was never banned. he closed his account a few weeks ago, long after this discussion stopped receiving replies.

second, there's a world of difference between people calling each other whatever names online and sexually assaulting someone in real life. to even make that kind of comparison is ridiculous.

third, i could really give two shits about welcoming people into this community that think it's okay to commit sexual assault of any kind. if that makes the community smaller, then so be it. we don't need those kinds of people here.

fourth, a LOT of users mistake this section of the forums as an opinion column where anyone can voice what they think about situations that don't involve them in any way. this is false. this section is to alert people about potentially dangerous people they might encounter on the road. not what your opinion is about it. you're free to discuss this topic by creating another thread in a different section of the forums.

finally, @Coywolf i want to be clear that i'm not attacking you in any way or directing most of this at you, these are just a few things i felt needed to be said to clarify this situation. with that said, i believe this thread has run it's course and letting people continue to voice their opinions on the matter (instead of facts) will only cloud up the waters of this subject. so i'm closing this thread to further replies.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Epic Epic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.