Not outa the woods yet

kurbster

Reaction score
Sup, Kurbster here.

I'm up here in Columbia MO, cause it's a college town and I'm a college dropout. Anyway, last few years I've barflied my way down to poverty, so I started sleeping in a church, then staying in a Christian punk-house and dumpstering food for a while, then hitchhiking and lived on a li'l commune farm for a while down Arkansas way before I came back up here to live in the woods.

Recently I started driving a taxi 5 nights a week, and I saved up a little and bought a piece o shit trailer. It's in a trailer court that is in danger of being rezoned as student housing or whatever. But the trailer is in rough shape, and it'll probably need work before it is even safe to move. But I haven't had time for that yet. Basically lots of headaches involved.

But what's good is I got a dog and a girl and my girl got a dog and mosta the times the dogs don't fight.

bicycle

Reaction score
As long as the dogs dont fight :)

trash diver

Reaction score
Sup, Kurbster here.

I'm up here in Columbia MO, cause it's a college town and I'm a college dropout. Anyway, last few years I've barflied my way down to poverty, so I started sleeping in a church, then staying in a Christian punk-house and dumpstering food for a while, then hitchhiking and lived on a li'l commune farm for a while down Arkansas way before I came back up here to live in the woods.

Recently I started driving a taxi 5 nights a week, and I saved up a little and bought a piece o shit trailer. It's in a trailer court that is in danger of being rezoned as student housing or whatever. But the trailer is in rough shape, and it'll probably need work before it is even safe to move. But I haven't had time for that yet. Basically lots of headaches involved.

But what's good is I got a dog and a girl and my girl got a dog and mosta the times the dogs don't fight.

trash diver

Reaction score
You have a good outlook on life my friend.:) Keep your faith,Jesus never had it easy either.;)

kurbster

Reaction score
what christian punk house you hang out at? theres only like ten so im curious haha

Uh, it was in Moberly MO. House didn't have a name per-se. Dude Ivan that goes to the Christian College there bought it and started bringing people in, dumpstering their food, ministering to Columbia home-bums, and just generally being great. I think one of their plans now is to ride rails as a group so they can minister to wayward crusties.

Reactions: 40 Hands

Fwingnut

Reaction score
I'd kill every last fucking one of you.
Uh, it was in Moberly MO. House didn't have a name per-se. Dude Ivan that goes to the Christian College there bought it and started bringing people in, dumpstering their food, ministering to Columbia home-bums, and just generally being great. I think one of their plans now is to ride rails as a group so they can minister to wayward crusties.

I'd kill every last fucking one of you.

Reactions: paterdot

kurbster

Reaction score
Update on piece-o-shit trailer:

So I came to find out that dude that sold it to me had a lien out against it that he didn't tell me about. Anyway, management company doesn't care that he screwed me, they figure they'll just get me to pay back the loan (300) in exchange for not harassing me. OK, fine. Hey dude, remember that stuff that you left in the trailer that you were gonna pick up on Tuesday? Yeah, that's mine now, I bought it all from you for 300, right? And he's all like, blah, you can't just take that stuff, I'm calling the cops. So he called 'em, and when they came they arrested him for harassment and trespassing. Now I'm no cop caller, but this dude asked for it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads