not new but first account

Im a Cop

Reaction score
I've known about and scoped the site for years, but now im finally bored enough to start an account. So whats up?
middle class dropout, got a seasonal job, scrapin by, havin fun, into art, music, movies, diy, all the typical BS. sometimes i feel like a walking cliche. other times im a paradox. i guess im my own person, but sometimes i feel that everybody loves dystopia too much, and im just as guilty. too smart for my own good, can be entertained by oogles but sometimes its just too much stupid shit for one person to say. Im pro-active, living in a cultural bubble, a bourgeousie town, lack of community, a self starter. Hungry.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
its a joke. get it?
if thats your idea of a joke, its not too funny. you wont get much of a posative response round here!

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
People think I'm a cop a lot. Especially when my scanner is mounted on my sternum strap. They think it's my cop radio.

cxR - you have the right to remain...oh, hold on, dispatch is talking to my train...

Im a Cop

Reaction score
Hey, Im a Cop!
What's your favorite method of detainment?

cxR - daphne, I reckon

i like to detain grandmas with duct tape in the back of their own minivans. just kidding. i had a cop detain me for no reason then refused to give me back my ID, said i had to come to the station and pick it up. fuck that.
granma" hi officer why did you pull me over"
cop "i ask the fucking questions here!" *pulls out tazer blasts her in the face*

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads