Not my first intro..

Nemo Perish

Reaction score
..but I lurk here a lot and I need to hit the road again.

Problem is, I can't go alone this time. I get too stuck in my own head, and before I know it, I'll end up coming back here.
Thing about it is all my friends and my roommate are cutting ties with me. My girl left me a few moths ago, I've accumulated my fair share of debt. I need to just get the fuck out.

Someone rapture me from Kane County IL?

D

Deleted member 125

you are looking for somebody to rescue you from your life and take you out on the road? no offense but thats a pretty lousey intro/offer for people to travel with you.

dprogram

Reaction score
Embrace the solitude so that you can find your true self. Treat it as a gift. Once you have come to accept who you are and be happy with yourself then others really don't matter. Then one day out of the blue you'll discover that people will be drawn to you. I say this because I understand where you're coming from. I don't enjoy being alone all the time but I'm comfortable enough in my own skin that I don't have to have anyone to be happy. Oh, and if you can, delete this thread. No one in their right mind will want to "rapture" you since you'll likely be all depressed and whiny. I hope that makes sense. Get out and "do you".

D

Deleted member 5971

i know what ya mean man i like for someone guy girl or even dog to be around me or i get to caught up in my own thoughts and spook myself.

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
guess i go back to lurking.
So are you still stuck there? I'm in Joliet right now and might be able to hook you up with a ride east and/or north in the next month or two, or if you have the cash for a bus ticket to Missouri, I loosely plan on going there in the next few months.

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
i'm looking to go south for the season.
I don't have the right gear to go up north this time of year. i'm not far from joliet.
I have sort of loose plans to go south, but not very far. Do you have ideas about where and when you want to go? If I go to Memphis, it won't be until January, but I could possibly get you a ride then. If I go to Missouri, I'll be buying a bus ticket, and I'm not sure when. Around when and if I loose my job which is temp to hire supposedly.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads