Northwest Anarchy Fair May 13th & 14th – Portland, OR

Tobiko

Reaction score
anarchyfair.noblogs.org

NORTHWEST ANARCHY FAIR

Announcing the 2023 Northwest Anarchy Fair!

Portland, OR

May 13th and 14th, 11am-???

Location TBA…

Come one, come all! To the Northwest anarchist bookfair and carnival!

We’ll have games, zines, food, workshops, fire, face painting, books, shock collar races, discussions, campouts, throwing contests, spicy piñatas, skillshares, bike jousting, wicked clowns, chaos, and whatever else you come up with!

Tap in, get creative.

email portlandbookfair@riseup.net

jimi

Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm gonna try to come thru!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm planning on being there as well.

Reactions: japanarchist

jimi

Reaction score
Do you know about when we should expect a location to be announced? And regarding "campouts"; is this gonna be an overnight camping type deal?

Reactions: Coyote Red

Tobiko

Reaction score
I don’t know when location will be announced, probably pretty close to the dates I’d imagine. And with the “campouts” I think it’s probably just diy, there’s a bunch of “campers” up that way, probably just meetin up and postin up at a spot that a bunch of folx agree on.

Coyote Red

Reaction score
Wondering details as well are y'all gonna announce the location on here or where? Need a camp spot that weekend as well if it's gonna be near there fair where ppl are setting up would be good to know

Tobiko

Reaction score
Wondering details as well are y'all gonna announce the location on here or where? Need a camp spot that weekend as well if it's gonna be near there fair where ppl are setting up would be good to know

I had just heard of this event and posted it on here because thought it would be of interest. could possibly get more info by emailing the organizers portlandbookfair@riseup.net . I actually can’t make it up because I’m working in so cal through this entire upcoming week.

Coyote Red

Reaction score
I had just heard of this event and posted it on here because thought it would be of interest. could possibly get more info by emailing the organizers portlandbookfair@riseup.net . I actually can’t make it up because I’m working in so cal through this entire upcoming week.

Oh no worries just heard about this event and wanted to check it out I'm in so cal as well trying to make it up there this coming week waiting on ride shares or might even hitch the damn 101 up lol it's been years but fuck it right? Thanks for that contact I will email them for sure

KatesAnchor

Reaction score
Oh, crap I forgot about this! I will likely go for the 13th (driving from Seattle). If anybody in the Seattle area or (at least mostly) on the way needs a ride (or just wants to carpool), lemme know. I can only do the 13th though and I'll have to drive back that night. So if you wanna do both days, you'll have to find your own way back.

Reactions: jimi

bootz

Reaction score
Coming up from Salem with a pally-o 🤟 up in town for a show but will come and hang i got a cornhole thing and a glow in the dark hackey sack

Last edited:

bootz

Reaction score
Oh no worries just heard about this event and wanted to check it out I'm in so cal as well trying to make it up there this coming week waiting on ride shares or might even hitch the damn 101 up lol it's been years but fuck it right? Thanks for that contact I will email them for sure

If you make it to salem Saturday afternoon i can give ya a lift to town

Reactions: Coyote Red

Coyote Red

Reaction score
Thanks I'll see where I'm at then I appreciate the offer was gonna scoot around OR anyways once I make it up I'll see where you're at when I get up there

KatesAnchor

Reaction score
Oh, crap I forgot about this! I will likely go for the 13th (driving from Seattle). If anybody in the Seattle area or (at least mostly) on the way needs a ride (or just wants to carpool), lemme know. I can only do the 13th though and I'll have to drive back that night. So if you wanna do both days, you'll have to find your own way back.

Scratch that. I'm not going to be able to go. I forgot I already committed to something else for most of that afternoon. Glad I caught it before anybody confirmed they needed a ride. Sorry everyone. Have fun, learn shit and meet good people!

jimi

Reaction score
A location update was posted on the website:
"Come to North Willamette and North Oswego Street (45.5861599, -122.7514679) on Saturday morning for directions to the fairgrounds."

I'm expecting to drink the night before, so I will probably NOT be getting there bright and early on Saturday morning, haha. Maybe someone else who gets there early can let us know what's up? I'm super down to meet up a little later in the day or Sunday!

japanarchist

Reaction score
A location update was posted on the website:
"Come to North Willamette and North Oswego Street (45.5861599, -122.7514679) on Saturday morning for directions to the fairgrounds."

I'm expecting to drink the night before, so I will probably NOT be getting there bright and early on Saturday morning, haha. Maybe someone else who gets there early can let us know what's up? I'm super down to meet up a little later in the day or Sunday!

I’ll be there probably by 12 on Saturday. If you and anyone else is around drop me a text.

Reactions: jimi

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'll probably be there around 2:30pm or so.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads