North Carolina +

Az Tek

Reaction score
Short intro; Name is Az Tek. Currently in my home state of North Carolina (Any others up here?) I've been traveling for 7 years, came back for a few months and ready to hit the rails again. It's about that time. Was browsing the intarwebz when Google enlightened me to this site last night. Seems pretty legit. Can't believe I've never came across it before now. Looking to head back west this week or next. Destination San F or San D and everything in between. Guess that about covers it. \0/

Eadoin

Reaction score
is you're quote thing from starcraft? if so, thats awesome.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Lol, Yeah it's from Starcraft.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Hey Hey. I'm from Greenville/Little Washington area. I just hitched down from Peoria afew months back. Not to far from Chicago.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Hertford isn't far at all. Bout an hour I think.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Oh it was fucking HORRIBLE. And I mean that with every ounce of my being. It was for me at least. They say it's the 'Small Shy'. Nothing like Chicago tho. Just a bunch of people in the middle of a corn field.

Az Tek

Reaction score
I need hustle and bustle to keep me interested in this fucked up world of ours.

Man I couldn't agree more. Shit gets so boring so fast for me. Prolly why I'm in a new state/town every month.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads