high

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
sup guys, my names pony spit but some of you out there may know me as tuley. im 18 and origionally from tallahassee florida. Ive been on the road as a rambling twerp off and on for about two years and some change, mostly by frieght. im a writer to some degree and basically i travel and read poetry and/or play guitar and harp to get by. i saw this site as a good oppertunity to stay linked with some old friends as well as anyone out there i come by. ah!what to say?

i love music (alll of it..)
i like to hang off of trains going over trestles
if i drink its only on special occassions which annoys alot of people.
i dont do drugs anymore(going on two years) because my philosophy is that i can, and have reached higher states of existence without their aid and i try to live in a state of mental elation naturally. its hard fuckin work though.

i really dont know much else to say, i can paint your picture with words but i dont know how to do a self portrait..
i guess im an open book, anyways look forward to meeting you guys all along the road.
seee yah.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads