no cost websites to sell, and/or trade , whats the best way? | Squat the Planet

no cost websites to sell, and/or trade , whats the best way?

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
ive never made a website before, and im sure theres got to be completely free ones, see , I screen print patches, (well not very lately but I have accumulated a lot of my own product from earlier on.., and I make wire wrap jewelry and do some drawings, I know of course the whole shipping to whoever part will be of a variable cost, but I just am interested if anyone on here dabbles in having their own online store/trade grounds of diy stuff and whats the best no cost way to do it. Thanks

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
As far as I know, most pre-existing retail sites (Bigcartel, Etsy, Storenvy, etc.) take a percentage or have subscription fees. Some of them don't take very much though so it might be worth looking into.

It wouldn't be very elegant, but you could do it for free if you just set up a blog on a free blogging site and list every item as a blog post. if you did it that way, you would have to conduct the actual business via email then Paypal though and I personally would be a lot more likely to buy something if I could do it through an established site that keeps track of all the orders and stuff.

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Ecrater.

I used to have a store there, made some money and it's simple.

I swore by Ecrater.

There's also Etsy.

Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads