Nipple Soreness

dprogram

Reaction score
Does anyone else randomly get sore nipples? I've had my nipples done for years now and occasionally they'll get sore. I keep my barbells clean for the most part. No smegma looking crap on 'em and I haven't changed to new jewelry or had 'em bitten or yanked recently. I was thinking maybe it's a seasonal thing...I've been chilly a lot lately. :D

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't have mine done currently but when I did have em done they'd get a bit pissed off whenever the seasons changed. Sea salt soaks as often as I could for a few days and some emu oil if I had it and they'd be good to go.

D

Deleted member 125

mine used to get really painfull when it got cold outside, but latly ive been taking baths with my partner and i think just soaking them once or twice a week has helped. ive heard of people wearing band aids on them if it keeps acting up, but that sounds pretty silly to me.

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score

dprogram

Reaction score

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
(eeew) Hilarious. I'm pretty sure that's not it. Boobs would be nice to have for like a day though...just to see what it's like and all. LOL!!!
i figured someone would get a laugh out of that.
and your probably right about it just being temperature change, because when i used to have my nose pierced when ever i went from inside out into the cold my nose would get a ticklish feeling.

dprogram

Reaction score
I took my barbells out, took a hot shower, soaked em overnight in rubbing alcohol, and then put 'em back in this morning. I think just having them out overnight helped a bit.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Runners use Bodyglide - anti chafe balm - claim that's a huge help, in fact I've seen some goody bags at races where there is a sample size Bodyglide included.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
hehe - guess it's a fancier thing - it comes in a stick/container like deodorant. Guess they also use vaseline in a pinch as well. But they use it faithfully - especially the triathletes who go from swimming (guess the wetsuit is not a nipple friendly thing as well) to jumping on the bike and then running.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads