night time

Reaction score
I absolutely will NOT hitch at night! I've tried it a few times and was damn near hit by several vehicles. Everyone who stopped was a fucking weirdo. I'm good on that.

marc

Reaction score
ive never had a problem hitchin at night. i was hitching out of grand junction colorado at night,by myself, drunk as fuck and within 30 minutes some guy pulls over and gave me a ride a couple hundred miles, a pack of cigarettes, and kept giving me beers the entire ride.

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
hitching at night is normally just stupid and north worth the effort. i stood outside the flying J on the west side of amarillo from like 10pm-1am in multiple locations once , and every looked at me like some freak. "normal" ppl generally wont pick u up at night, and "strange" people will, course like someone else said, theyre not so much strange, as they are doped up and want someone to talk to. i normally find a place to camp, or if im really worried ill just fuck trying to get a ride and start walking.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads