Newishish | Squat the Planet

Newishish

E

earthowl

Wellp, I have been using this site very briefly for the last year-ish, but I never actually used it, it just kind of sat here. As I have been more frequently using it and understanding how to use it and having a lot of really great conversations with people I feel I should give an introduction as well?

well, my name is "LaCroix" (this is most certainly my real name as well.) Im 18, I've been around for a while some years now, I'm just finally free of police hassling for the last 9 months! (WOOHOO!) I have the most amazing boy in my life and i love him more than my two front teeth, sweet little poopsie, my fuzzy wuzzy puppy Copper Daven-Port Stalion McGee. or coop, cop, poopsie, capo, coppo, or dumby for short. he's the love of my life. I like to spend my days playing my ukulele some where outside while my pup runs around like a deer. i get along with just about anybody, so don't be shy to say hello.

190480_208337589178086_100000055393998_852067_103435_n.jpg

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ha i love how you talk about your dog, it's super cute, my pups are really sweet too. she is the crooked dog.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads