NewDude

BlobDeSlob

Reaction score
Alright, feel like ranting and raving .... This is a bunch of bullshit, this motherfucking shutdown, how in the hell did humanity makie it this far if the whole mutherfucking human race wasnt wearing masks in the first place? Responses greatly appreciated, open doors to all motherfucking responses, fuck gov't control, back to the anarchist ways, .... i'll be uploading a avatar in the future, but for now im without .... well, ideas for the lockdownn....

anybody ever build an underground bunker? shit that would be kick ass if someone has.... as of right now, im located in the bowels of Texas, waiting to be excremented in the following year when the weather warms.... my name is Blob WAZZZAAA my brerathren, hope all is well with the community, theres my introduction....

MFB

Reaction score
Waiting to be excremented?
Pooped out.
An anology where he is the turd. And spring is the toilet. I think.

Blob DeSlob sounds like a Garbage Pail kid....for those that remember.

MxEx

Reaction score
Face masks do help minimumly so I can’t say I am totally against them. Interesting how that one little thing can makes us safe though

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads