new!

screaming pain

Reaction score
hi! I'm mike. 22 years old, currently residing in the boston ma area. I'm very interested in traveling anywhere that isn't here, but looking to relocate to NL, Germany, or Sweden, in the coming months. I'm not too into drinking or drugs, but if anyone is looking for a travel partner, maybe has similar plans, or has any advice, i would love to talk or meet up. Please message me, very serious about travel plans and would really like to go with someone with more experience. Get at me!

threehalfgallons

Reaction score
welcome.
dont know what kind of traveling lifestyle your looking for exactly but germany is great for squatting. beautiful places that allow most any good hearted travelers in, especially when their from the states.
but generally the forums probably have a lot of back dated threads that can answer a lot of your questions. use the search to look for anything you need answered and if its not already there post a new thread.
-threehalf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads