new year

Labea

Reaction score
quitting smoking...

well the other night i drank way too much rum and smoked way too much and puked all over the place, and since then everytime i smoked i felt like puking, and its starting to go away, which means i need to stop. immediatly.

im going to have to go back to school sometime anyhow, and the smoking laws in alaska arnt slack. i wouldnt be able to go six hours without it, if i started up again...

i dont have an addictive personality, so its easy to quit things. i just have an obsessive personality. those two can get confused at times...

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

Dillinger said:
rideitlikeyoustoleit said:
I told myself that my zine would be done by the first, sort of a pre-new year resolution, but alas, it's still not done. Close, though.

I also said I would quit smoking. That didn't really work out.

a friend and i set a goal for our zine to be done by the 1st of every month.
eventually i just stoped, gave him coppies of my work and just stoped.
then the zine with my shit pops up 2 months later?
after a year or so of bullshit.

and if you find the secret to quitting smoking without anything like "chantex" let me know cos damn....

I think the only reason it has really taken me this long is because I am making the covers by hand (the paper) and it's been cold and raining here so they aren't drying quickly.

I just got sick so I'm going to try to quit smoking. My throat hurts so bad I couldn't smoke if I wanted to.

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

I've been leaving some in the oven overnight with just the pilot on, and it's been drying them fairly quick, but I can only fit four at a time. I've been thinking about trying a hair dryer.

F

FrumpyWatkins

I've literally walked into Michaels carrying an empty backpack. Filled it with the finest of spray paints, proceeded to walkout without even buying an item. Store manager was standing next to the door on my trip in and out, "Have a nice day". You can take anything, I'm pretty sure you could walk up and take cash out of the register right in front of Grandma.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads