New to STP but here to stay! | Squat the Planet

New to STP but here to stay!

GirvRidesRailz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here but an experienced traveler! I'm very excited to be apart of such a unique group of likeminded individuals and I hope to cross paths with many of you in the near future. Planning to be apart of this community and help out any way I can. I am based in Fort Wayne, IN but travel usually once a month depending on the length of the trip. If anybody is ever passing through on Norfolk Southern or hitching feel free to contact me for a couch to crash on, or for helpful tips and info on the area. I have a large garage with a few couches that can be used just about any time of year and they stay plenty warm and dry. I enjoy music, nature, and meeting new people. I hope to do more rock climbing this year and take on some serious challenges. If you are in the area or planning a trip to climb in Kentucky at any point in 2020 let me know! Id love to join or help. Thanks again guys and I cant wait to see what 2020 has in store for everyone. Lets adventure together.

Reactions: Minky

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
You said climb in Kentucky, u mean red River by chance cause I love that place and I'm laid off ready to spend weeks in the woods especially there since I know the place

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads