New Squat in London.. need more squatters!

Goregirl

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in joining me, my fiancé and some other people at a new building we plan to open tonight in Central London?
Over the next week or so we are looking to fill this.
This will be my fifth building.. and my fiancé has been squatting here since 2016.

This will not be a London party squat!! We have rules.. reasonable ones and we are tight knit as fuck. Just looking to branch out..

Our last building we opened was perfect, but the people we brought with us from other squats we have lived in have ruined the property, enviroment and relationship with the rest of the community. We left the building to them and are making a move to a new commercial place tonight!! It won’t be a mansion (one of our properties was recently sold for 2.3million haha so we know how enticing it can be) but instead will be a home and a safe and peaceful place for everybody inside.

This time we’re doing things different ❤️

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: sevedemanos and ali

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads