new Orleans is a disaster!

isaiah

Reaction score
Friend I can't agree with you more...

I'm actually in a position where it super difficult to find work again... even free lance... though I guess i might just be not trying hard enough... hahahaha... ahhhh..... sitill...

I have alway been a hardworking person... from the tme I first had a job in high school... I just guess i have never been clever enough to keep a good paying gig...

dammit....

still ... I try to bum around. hahaha...

I hope you have good luck whatever goes...

you know.... if i could i would buy you a beer or cup of chilli... .

haha...

peace.'''/

::drinkingbuddy::
Thanks!!! I wish there were more people like you!

Reactions: Odin

Freakcreature

Reaction score
So I made it close to baton rouge. Standing by i10 west for a day already and I've had 3 people already call me nigger and get a job! And to top it off someone threw a bottle filled with piss at me! My advice is if your colored DONT EVER TRY TO HITCHHIKE LOUISIANA!!!
Yeah, there's a fuckton of racists in Louisiana, but once you get into New Orleans, its much better

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
So I made it close to baton rouge. Standing by i10 west for a day already and I've had 3 people already call me nigger and get a job! And to top it off someone threw a bottle filled with piss at me! My advice is if your colored DONT EVER TRY TO HITCHHIKE LOUISIANA!!!
That's fucked. Outside of NOLA louisiana is to be avoided, and I'm white so I can only imagine. Did you make it to NOLA?

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Am so sorry to hear this& feel so damn guilty for being white!
Ever come to Richmond Virginia, you will be treated with respect up here!

D

Deleted member 30226

Late to the table, but I can't imagine trying to hitch during COVID. Would figure too many people afraid of it. We used to hit Mardi Gras and catch out via freight over to Ocala. Did it for years. Hindsight is always 20/20, but remember almost anywhere in America there is either a freight yard or a switch point you can catch out from. Won't detail the route here, but I am sure you can find your way over to the Freight Hopping section and ask around! Hope you made it and are doing well! ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads