New on the board.

johnrite

Reaction score
Hey every one
This is a post to try and get to know some of the people that have been here for a while. I'm a new member and i would like to get to know some of you. I'm sure some of the other new members would too. Being a new member theirs a lot of post to go through and read. So I don't know if there are post like this. So please just make a post so some of us can get to know you. How long you have been a member have you got.I mostly want to get a good conversation going with all of you.So my post saying hi.Hope to share with you here a lot and i hope to see your post soon to get to know you.
:zombie:

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Well you should first start by introducing yourself, and writing more in your profile...and the search box is your best friend if you arent sure if theres a similar post or not.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
honestly... I'm not getting to much outta your intro, you might wanna rewrite it, but anyways... I've been a member on here for almost a year now. and yeah there sure is alotta post to read over on here, but that's what the search box is for. also, you might wanna add more to your profile if you want to make any friends on here. cuase otherwise we'll have no idea who you are as a person.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads