New name for a new phase

SparrowW

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was on here for a short time under a different account, Wayward. But it's an old name from years ago and I noticed some others had friends or such with the same name and I was tired of it. I'd been going by Sparrow for a while so I figured, what the hell. I'm a different person than I was as Wayward and I think Sparrow fits better anyways. So if that account could be deleted that'd be awesome.

I never did an intro last time. So I will this time!

I grew up in Florida. Don't come here, it sucks. Except St. Augustine, that's kind of cool.
Everyone but my uncle has gotten stuck here, all of them try to leave but get dragged back. I'm not letting that happen. I hate this place and my broken family. Don't we all?
I'm kind of an optimist. I'm also insanely self-destructive, but I try to keep my implosion limited to me and keep my head about me.

I'm planning to leave in December/January. I'm trying to finish up school stuff first, but it gets harder to wait every day. I'm not sure where I want to go. Maybe Seattle. I hear it's nice there.
So if anyone is in the Orlando area and wouldn't mind someone who's never hopped a train (but has educated herself plenty on it) tagging along, I try to do my best to be useful. I also have cheese in a can.

M

Monkeywrench

Welcome back to StP, Sparrow.

Florida (at least for us travelers) seems to be a place we really either love or hate. Is it high school you're finishing?

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
I also have cheese in a can.

Hahaha
Well anyway welcome to the site. Please be sure to read the rules and to search before posting any new threads.

as for the other name thing you might wanna send Matt Pist a message about that. Not sure what he'll do but you can try. One of the rules is you can't have multiple accounts. You should have just sent him a message asking for a user name change.
heres a link to his profile. View Profile: Matt Pist - Squat the Planet Forums

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads