New Member Intro/Thank You All | Squat the Planet

New Member Intro/Thank You All

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Jake Pemberton. New here at StP, but some of you met me at the Jambo in Slab (white tee, Levis, flip flops). I just wanted to say thank you to Corn, Caveman, Andy, Matt, Anna, and all the rest of you who live in Slab, let me into your home, and to all who attended the Jambo. You all were so kind and welcoming to me, and I am truly grateful for the hospitality that I was shown even though I was a stranger to all of you before the weekend. I had an excellent time at the Jambo, and it was an experience unlike any other. I hope that I never forget this past weekend, and I hope to have more like it. I'm excited to be on this forum, to stay in touch with everyone, meet new people, learn more and travel more. Thank you all so much. -Jake "White Tee" Pemberton

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool and welcome to STP. Glad you had a good time there - I tried to get out there this year but not to happen ---- next year!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads