New maps (high detail direct scans off a atlas) Enjoy! JPEG Format

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Well i lost all my maps on my phone due to my sd card screwing itself.So i decided i would find some better maps and low and behold i found some awesome ones.Most of these maps are extremely detailed and are direct scans off one of the best atlas's you can get for the $$.

Now you don't have to lug around a damn atlas book and can have all that stuff on your phone :D.And its always wise to have another way to view maps in case.

Hell yeah!

Enjoy!

Download link:
http://uploaded.net/file/v737fjis

(admins sticky this if you would)

And anyone can feel free to upload this to other hosting sites.I noticed the rail atlas is down so ill have to upload it elsewhere least the password version link works though.Stupid 4share.

Reactions: thapoet

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
No problem just contributing back and sharing what i think others might find to be more then useful.Everyone needs maps either way.I forgot how much i relied on my old maps till i was bored and wanted to plan my next trip then i didnt have them and thought.Shit i need new ones.Well i bet i can find some better ones then i had before and i did lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads