New Here

Nepptune

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd make a post and introduce myself.

I'm hoping to find some road dogs to travel with, I'm trying to plan my trip for later this year, I'll be leaving michigan and plan to go out west to california then down to mexico. I've been all over the east coast, and midwest but never gone west of colorado. I would love to travel by train, but I don't know anyone with experience so hopefully I will find some along the way. I'm want to get out to the slabs before winter and go south from there, so I'm sure I'll be able to find some people with experience on trains.
My only real experience traveling has been going to music festivals, and that has become an obsession of mine. I'm hoping I'll be able to travel for cheap and still make it to gatherings, and try communal living.

I would love to try to set travel plans, if you have any advice please dm me.

Reactions: wizehop

Haystack

Reaction score
Welcome to StP! There will be a StP meet up at the slaps sometime after summer I believe (not sure of dates). That would be a good time to head there and meet up with people. Good luck on your travels and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads