New here, looking for contacts, etc. | Squat the Planet

New here, looking for contacts, etc.

coldsoap

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the site (duh), alright, I've recently moved to Colorado from Washington (still spend a decent amount of time there, working in Seattle this summer). Basically, I've been riding my bike and working on building bikes out of scrap/stolen parts since I got here and it blows not knowing folks, y'know? It'd be rad to get to know some fellow Colorado people, find a squat to chill at, etc. I'm between living in school housing and sleeping at Rhinoceropolis every now and then.

Hit me up, and long live the pirates!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well - Welcome!! Getting that education - cool. We're a great source of info here btw. Do a search on what you need. :)

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome to the site. Do you build mutant/freak bikes by chance? I remember that colorado springs & denver have a good bike culture. There were a few builders making tall bikes, pixies & choppers when i came thru in august heading to BRC.

coldsoap

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Do you build mutant/freak bikes by chance? I remember that colorado springs & denver have a good bike culture. There were a few builders making tall bikes, pixies & choppers when i came thru in august heading to BRC.

Yeah, I'm pretty well acquainted with freak bike culture! Did a brief stint jousting when I knew other people who did it. I've found the bike culture here really strong. A few friends and I are starting a free bike co-op/bike squat sometime soon, which should be really neat. I'm about to finish up my first tall bike out here, as well!

Reactions: Tude

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads