New here! I knew there had to be a community like this somewhere!

FeyedHarkonnen

Reaction score
Hi folks!
I just signed up for this community and I'm kinda excited to see how it goes!
I live in Columbus, Ohio and my girlfriend is in Roanoke, Virginia. I tried to do the Greyhound thing, but they're a failboat in a sadness river. So, until, I renew my license (no thanks to the state of Illinois, lol) I'll be looking for fairly regular rides to and from Roanoke, that is, when she doesn't come up here.

I don't smoke, but I'm ok if y'all do. I'm 420 friendly if that's your thing and I like to think of myself as a fairly decent conversationalist. I also like food.

I'm a single dad of two teenage girls who I don't see quite as often as I like, I am a year round cyclist, I write horror fiction as a hobby and I'm exceedingly easy to get along with. I don't do politics though.

I hope this place is fruitful for all of us! Feel free to say howdy!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
great introduction, welcome to the site!

Reactions: FeyedHarkonnen

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Nicole500964 go to the "forums" page, go to the "rideboard" section, and post that information in the "ride needed" section.

This is @FeyedHarkonnen 's introduction, no one will see your post that will help much on this post

Reactions: Tude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads