new here, hoping to learn

packpossum

Reaction score
hey all, new here. i'm currently a student in the uk studying entomology, and i wanna get out of here. working on finishing my degree, then i'm off.
haven't been traveling much save on my own two feet, but as soon as i can i want to explore! see the world!
i'm pretty green when it comes to.. well, everything. but i'm eager to learn. i like to make stuff, write poetry, play music, and climb anything i can find. i'm also a trans man, but that's the least interesting thing about me. i'm autistic, i keep bees, i like getting rained on, and i want to learn to play the banjo.
this is a bit of a ramble but hey, i'm like that in real life as well. hope to learn from this forum, maybe meet some people. cool.

so long
remy 'ratboy' martin

packpossum

Reaction score
Welcome :) hope you find what you're looking for. There's lots of stuff here so I'm sure you probably will.

also... do you got any poems to share? 👀
thanks! haven't been writing much lately, busy busy, but hopefully soon as i get the time i'll get back into it. hoping to put together some sorta collection of my work over the next year or so. always chicken out every time i think about sharing stuff properly.

Reactions: G Hotdog

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads