New guy, trying to find his way out of florida

Dee Largent

Reaction score
I have known of this board and used it as a resource for years but this is my first time posting. Got myself stuck on the Treasure Coast, port st lucie to be exact. Came down here for work, couldn't find any, and now I'm stuck. I plan on hitching back up north but it's my first time doing that also so I figured I should educate myself before doing so.

Reaction score
I been traveling and vagrant for a while now. Im a florida native and I ended up back in florida in Daytona of all places. I'm trying to make my way back to NOLA or back out Pacific Northwest area at some point. Any questions or whatever just ask me and I will try an answer and help to the best if my ability
I have known of this board and used it as a resource for years but this is my first time posting. Got myself stuck on the Treasure Coast, port st lucie to be exact. Came down here for work, couldn't find any, and now I'm stuck. I plan on hitching back up north but it's my first time doing that also so I figured I should educate myself before doing so.
uck

lone wolf

Reaction score
What type of work are you looking for? I been working for a day labor in lake worth and many of the jobs are in north palm and Jupiter. If you can work construction come a little farther south. Plenty of work down here.

PotBellyFatGuy

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
if you go to one of the larger cities, labor should be easier to come by. do you like warm or cold? it all depends. you know the deal. try craigslist for labor work or other similar sites.

Reaction score
What type of work are you looking for? I been working for a day labor in lake worth and many of the jobs are in north palm and Jupiter. If you can work construction come a little farther south. Plenty of work down here.
Actually going to be in Palm Beach Area on the 30th. Lake Worth isn't too far a shot from there so I was wondering if you knew of any day labor around that area or how I might find some? Just need a couple days work, enough cash to either catch a bus west or get a bit of food money to ride the rails as comfortably as I can. Cheers!

Bastian

Reaction score
There's a pretty big horse show going on in Wellington. I work on one of the farms and also deliver hay and shavings during the day. You can probably find work with one of the companies like gold coast, red barn, or adenbrook. I make 10 an hour and its alot of heavy lifting but it's not that bad. Basically get paid to work out.

Reactions: PotBellyFatGuy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads