JustAWanderer

Listener of Ancestors,Friend of Earth,Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Website
shorturl.at
Hello. I am currently known as Ghost.
I am not on here or on any technology much but I am new here and looking for like minded people/Tribe

I see society going nowhere good.
People just want to exploit everyone else human and non-human for their own pleasure.
Ever since our ancestors have been killed off and driven out the agenda has been the same.
To take control and profit off of everyone else.
From whips and chains to the mind-poisoning technology that monitors everything we do and gives us the never ending advertisements to buy everything that pleases our senses.
Nothing has changed. We are still slaves.

I am seeking to follow a more nourishing way of life.
I like to seek out the last few wild places to have rest from the chaos we call Society. To listen and learn it.
Seeking to live a life not destructive to Mother Earth. Our future as a species depends on it.

My vision
To look for like minded people
To live closer and in balance with Earth
To listen to our ancestors, all our relations, The Creator and Mother Earth
To Rewild
To heal from my domestication
To grow into my most capable self
To be a warrior and protector of Earth
To feel the pain and suffering of The Great Mother

For the past 6 years since I was kicked out of my parents house for not accepting the religion they tried to drill into me I have mostly stayed on public land or squatting/stealth camping. Seeking a more free way of being. A healthier way of living for beings.
I like to live simply and naturally as much as possible to not be so dependent on the large industries that our destroying us and the Earth
I don't have a phone and am in the process of selling my car, again.
I am always minimizing and learning what I truly need in life.
I like to find ways to stop supporting the destructive industrial machine and wantonly harming life.

I am staying in the Cascadia region at the moment however will be taking a bus to The Appalachia region within the next cycle of the moon.

Attachments

• e399d463-d916-4171-8229-0ca49a85aaf3.png
    e399d463-d916-4171-8229-0ca49a85aaf3.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 15

Tobiko

doss tramp poonk
Reaction score
Hi Ghost! Sent you a message

MxEx

Reaction score
send me a message if ya end up in appalachia. I have a house their and could use some help with random upkeep

Reactions: Hurin

huffinggasbycAndlelight

Just a boy with a thick layer of crust
Reaction score
This is a great vision but unless u get in the muck soon there will be no solitude anywhere. Anarchists have been setting up their co ops as the rest of the goes to shit. We are people and no matter how disconnected from society you are what happens in society will eventually smack you upside the head.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads