New Face

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Hey all. Yet another Floridiot checking in. Lurked for a while, finally decided to jump in.

I'm 21, just really started getting into wandering about a year ago, maybe sooner I can't remember(killed too many braincells I guess).

I've always loved traveling ever since I was a kid. It fit's, I've got gypsies on one side of the family tree, cossacks on the other(with a few Baltic sea pirates thrown in for good measure)

Mostly I'm based out of a little po-dunk town in central FL, on the left coast about 40 miles north of Tampa. Haven't been on many trips, mostly short jaunts around the area. My longest and by far most interesting trip was earlier this year, in March(I think) when I went from Wildwood up to Cinci. Rode from Wildwood to Chattanooga on the catwalk of a big rig, then caught a ride with a friend of a friend in his rig up to Lexington, walked the rest of the way.

I mostly walk when I go out. I can't run fast enough or jump high enough to hop moving trains, and I've had the worst kind of luck when it comes to the ones that ain't moving.

In the passed couple of years, I've really been getting into self sufficiency, and being out on the road has done wonders to help that, but I'm always looking to learn more and always willing to share what I know, so that's why I'm here.

I drink like a fish, but don't do anything that doesn't come from the ground. If I need money on the road I generally fly a sign or if I'm in a good spot for it I do tarot readings.

That's about it really. I might be making another short trip soon, probably just a local to check in on a few people, but who knows.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads