New Butt Flap | Squat the Planet

New Butt Flap

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
I know that butt flaps aren't universally loved, but for me personally I find them to be quite handy out on the road: they protect the ass of your pants from wear, keep your ass dry, and provide some insulation from the cold (or hot) when sitting. So every now and then I make one for a buddy and I just finished one for my road dog @DonnyDerelict which I thought turned out pretty sweet so I thought I'd share.
photo (3).JPG

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool! Oh and google queen here strongly advises not to go search for bum flaps. A lotta fannies have been posted on the internet ... now pass the eye bleach please. ::bag::

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
LandPirate!! ....::cyclops::..Whats the difference between ''knickers'' and ''knackered"?

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
LandPirate!! ....::cyclops::..Whats the difference between ''knickers'' and ''knackered"?

correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe "knickers" are underwear and "knackered" is being drunk.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
My problem is the British slang i know is archaic, not politically correct, based on old Julie Andrews movies, and not used so much anymore. Blighter?

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
I used to just sew a big piece of leather to my ass to prevent it from ripping up. It was also cushy. The only problem with it is the material around it would shrink after washing them... if you do in fact wash em.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I like it. Make a good trade/sell item as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads