new but old

chooch352

Reaction score
Just want to stark out by saying hello to all,I go by chooch352 havent rode the rails in about 15 yrs,but thats fixin to change,I started ridding the rails when I was 25 rode for close to 10 yrs mostly up and down the west coast.I am 49 now and have gotten a itch for travel.planning on headin out of the balwin yard in april, hope to see a few of you on my travels.

chooch352

Reaction score
Well Missy,I do have one tale that happened last year,I met a skyclad group on the internet so we made plans to meet up for Beltane which happens May1,so anyways I hitched from gainsville fl i75 to atlanta i20 west ,well the place we were to meet up at a gold camp in alabama,well to get to the point the trip only took a day to get their,well I left 2 weeks early so I would have plenty of time in case things didnt go as planned,so I ended up camping at the gold camp,meet a lot of good people from all over and they invited me to eat with them and have some beer and a few times we had sum shine,then my group showed up 1 man from nashville tn,a man and his lady from houston tx,2 ladys and 1 man from alabama,and 2 ladys from ga, well we had a great time I wasnt sure how it was going to turn out us all being naked we were in a private area with a stream full of water,but all in all we had a great time.the trip back to Fl didnt go quite like I planned,I caught a ride with a trucker on i20 so I rode with him to I95 IN SOUTH CAROLINA,well it was dark when I got out so I stached my stuff and headed to the store to get a snack and on the way back to my gear a cop stopped me and said you know theirs no walking on the interstate, so after he left I worked my way to my gear which was behind a guard rail on the interstate, so I ate a bite rolled out my slepping bag and crashed I woke up at day light rolled my gear up fixed a cup of cold coffee and got back on the interstate and as I took my first sip of coffee a car pulled over said he was headed to lakeland I told him I was trying to get to starke fl, after a few hours ridding and talking with him, he said he would take me to where I was staying,so all in all I had a great trip.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads