New Bedford

GinGin

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm Mike, i just joined this sight today actualy, but im trying to get out of shithole Massachusetts asap and figured i could learn alot through here about the life on the road and what to expect. I'm planning on leaving by the end of May, jus gotta get a job first and stack some cash and gear. This will be my first trip unfortunately because although ive been wanting to do this for years none of my friends have stepped up to the idea of getting out of mass, but i'm hoping through here ill be able to meet some new people and hopefully get a couple of roaddogs to join me. I wanna hop trains, preferably with someone experienced but to be honest any company will be better than none. I'm west coast bound, San Diego to be specific and then i wanna head up to portland but im pretty openminded on wherever else the road may take me..so if anyones headin up that way let me know and hopefully we can figure somethin out.

Crybaby

Reaction score
Hey, just joined myself, currently in az and headed to Montana to stack paper working in a jewelry shop til July when the gathering is going down. Need traveling kid dont wanna go it alone. Holler at me.

GinGin

Reaction score
Hey i would be down to travel with you but to be honest i have no ride out of ma so i dont know if thattll be possible at this moment but if i can find a ride that way ill be down to meet up and give you some compan, where you tryin to to go after the gathering

Crybaby

Reaction score
Not sure, wherever really, never hopped out before, but traveled with the renaissance fair for a long time. Figured I would gather up gear til July, make some money and see if any kids in Montana want some company. It'll be in July so anywhere north, perhaps Washington or Oregon.

GinGin

Reaction score
Iight no doubt well thats exactly where im tryin to head to, im tryin to stop off in seattle, olympia, and portland as well as san diego, but it doesnt matter about the order of the destinations, ill let you know tho if im in the area..i hope by then ill be halfway there and we can meet up...whats your name if you dont mind me askin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads