New at this.

Chicken904

Reaction score
missed probation check in. living at girlfriends parents. relationships failing. no job. $600. no other place to go, if i end up getting warrants i figure i would get a bus ticket south(indiana is cold). like flordia and make my way west towards family in az and cali region. Any tips? i have never been in this sort of situation and really trying to get different opinions to better my understanding of what to expect starting out. i planned hitchiking and throwing sighns an moving from place to place. with a backpack and few supplies.
anything helps,
thanks

WanderLost

Reaction score
You could try for a rideshare. There's craigslist, here, or that facebook group called travelers helping travelers (i think).
I've never hitched in Indiana, but it sounds like it sucks 😂 plus its cold. If you can get a ride somewhere south it would probably make hitching more enjoyable for you.

D

Deleted member 23824

I don’t know your situation, but - why not do those couple months and leave a bit later with nothing hanging over your head? Could be a lot more inconvenient later.

• Agree
Reactions: MFB

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
nah to my understanding the fuzz wont travel past surrounding states to pick someone up so i should be alright. i hope lol i dont have crazy charges or anhthing likr that.
Well, yes and no.

They will NOT for misdemeanors and Level 6's, generally, unless you have a boatload of Level 6's in different courts.

Now, if we're talking Level 5's and up, they will go to Alaska if need be - or if the prosecutor wants you bad enough and funds are earmarked to come get you.

Marion County (Indy), St. Joseph County (South Bend) and Allen County (Fort Wayne) may not do much due to sheer size and backlogs. However, a podunk county like Jasper or Franklin MAY out of sheer boredom.

Best to get outta dodge ONLY if you think the prosecutor won't be shitty they can't find you, or the judge said warrant is surrounding states.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads