New and really bored.

Zach

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new to living in a truck. Been crashing out in my truck for 5 days now its my first time living solo. I've actually been enjoying it so far. Only problem is trying to fight the damn boredom. I'm hopeing this forum will help with that, also would be cool to get advice on urban survival from some of the veterans on here. I know wilderness survival pretty well but trying to live in sac with a part time minimum wage job is a new ball game for me.

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, there's definitely a lot of interesting characters, stories and conversations to fill your time. I'd suggest also, Imgur. It's really good for time-waste-binges, lol.
You should bring your truck out to the bay, there's a shit ton to do for the likes of us.
There's at least one vet on here that I know of. @baphungle is a vet. He's here in the bay, too. We're both living mobile out here, as well.
Rubbertramps unite!

Zach

Reaction score
Thanks im definatly gona check the bay out at some point just need enough gas money first. I meant veteran as someone who's been between housing opportunitys for a long time haha.

North

Reaction score
Hey, if you can find an old beat up golf club laying around somewhere, I can usually kill off a few hours hitting shit around.

Zach

Reaction score
Way ahead of you trucks got a built in security system.
20140814_181500.jpg

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Thanks im definatly gona check the bay out at some point just need enough gas money first. I meant veteran as someone who's been between housing opportunitys for a long time haha.
Ah, well in that case, I'm something of a veteran in that sense, but I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, so maybe not. I know of a few people I can introduce you to that have been (a little more active than I) in the squat scene here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads