new and fun times | Squat the Planet

new and fun times

Reaction score
hey there, just hopping aboard this earth ship. i am a youthful older womyn who love bicycle traveling, heading to arizona in march from northern cali.. go find some desert land , then heading to yellowstone.. sounds like a good plan for the summer.. i love creating, cooking and adventure... peace you all, if you need a friend, i am here... blast on ==<>==

Attachments

• IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    747.6 KB · Views: 155

MFB

Reaction score
Welcome. I'll be in Tempe til mid Feb and then Flagstaff for a few months. Holler if you need a shower or fancy a good veg meal. You'd love my roomie in Flag; badass old mountain biking lady that crushes me on descents. <3

Also spent the last two summers up in Yellowstone and MT. I know lots of great nature and camping spots if youre bike touring.

Reaction score
Welcome. I'll be in Tempe til mid Feb and then Flagstaff for a few months. Holler if you need a shower or fancy a good veg meal. You'd love my roomie in Flag; badass old mountain biking lady that crushes me on descents. <3

Also spent the last two summers up in Yellowstone and MT. I know lots of great nature and camping spots if youre bike touring.
oh yea,, that sound awesome brother, love to keep in touch, flagstaff love that place.. i was just down in quarztside last year at this time.. then rode out to new mexico.. great ride on the southern route.. yepp, keep thoses wheelz a turning... lol

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Mystic Bicycle Rider to StP!!!

I like your your plan!

A bicycle rider here since I haven't hopped trains in a long time so I'm a hobo bicycle rider!

The Southwest is a good place! My close friend who lives in Tucson, AZ talking my ears off to move down there. I do hold a AZ security guard license in AZ ( I renew them every two-years) but some of these companies want me to have a car just can't buy one now, oh well.

Just wondering, are you a member of Adventure Cycling Association?

Again, Welcome and keep us updated!!!

CHJ

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Mystic Bicycle Rider to StP!!!

I like your your plan!

A bicycle rider here since I haven't hopped trains in a long time so I'm a hobo bicycle rider!

The Southwest is a good place! My close friend who lives in Tucson, AZ talking my ears off to move down there. I do hold a AZ security guard license in AZ ( I renew them every two-years) but some of these companies want me to have a car just can't buy one now, oh well.

Just wondering, are you a member of Adventure Cycling Association?

Again, Welcome and keep us updated!!!

CHJ
awesome Johnny, thanks for reaching out.

yes hobo would decribe me as well... lol. i think i joined ACA, i sometime loose passwords and not able to get in.. i will check ... i know what you mean about the car.. i have a van. hasnt be register in over 7 yrs.. it runs, i start it up once a month.. i just have no desire to get insurance, etc etc.. plus you have to put gas in them.. lol .. i would rather eat great food and pedal myself around..

heading out to AZ sometime in march to look for some land to put my van on.. then travel some more on my bike.. i know the southwest very well, traveled thur in 2019 & 2020.. i love it down there..

well take care , caught ya later... peace

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny
Reaction score
Absolutely! I have found several 2-10 acre parcels south of Tuscon, a few north of Elko, NV, and all within a reasonable price.
hey there,, we may be looking at the same lands.. lol . i check craglist alot... there are some bigger plots by kingman area also.... just found this community in northern cali where you can do work trade, " Maitreya Mountain Village, " i going to check this out in may, seems things keep changing but that ok.. this place is awesome.. keep in touch about your vision if you want .... peace

Reactions: DuHastMich

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
hey there,, we may be looking at the same lands.. lol . i check craglist alot... there are some bigger plots by kingman area also.... just found this community in northern cali where you can do work trade, " Maitreya Mountain Village, " i going to check this out in may, seems things keep changing but that ok.. this place is awesome.. keep in touch about your vision if you want .... peace

I check LandWatch, Craigslist, even Zillow.

I will be looking to share the land, without cost, so if you do not find anything to your liking, I may have already secured land by May-ish.

Reaction score
I check LandWatch, Craigslist, even Zillow.

I will be looking to share the land, without cost, so if you do not find anything to your liking, I may have already secured land by May-ish.
thats awesome, defineitly, sure like to hear about your vision, have you done much gardening or building, rock work.. i like all that stuff, i have been learning about desert living, watch catch for plants, building cob.. every thing take time, i camp anyway, so its no big deal for me.. keep it real...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads