new and from the uk

top44

Reaction score
I am new here and to squatting I am 24 and from the UK my name is James

. I know here in the UK squatting in empty houses is not illegal. You have rights for squatting and if you manage to live in a place for 10 years you can claim the property.

I am in eduction as the moment and a ton of debt from getting a eduction. i do that part time. I earn like 700 a month which is not enough to live off of.

i was a trainee lock smith for a while and i know how to get in to old houses. i am not sure what like as a squatter would be like but i guess i picture it being better then busting a gut to earn 700 a month to not have enough money to live off of
and if i squatted i could have more money to eat pay got essentials and not have worry about being kicked out for being late for the rent.

I would like to live off of the land but i do not know much. I had a sheltered life up until i turned 18.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Allo and welcome,, Are you still currently living in the UK..?? Well i congratulate you on Ur current stance,, takes a wild honest heart .. Well welcome once again..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads