New Adventure | Squat the Planet

New Adventure

Jojotxdrifter

Reaction score
Well...just turned 40, and I'm starting a 3year journey into god knows what while I wait for my other half to make it off probation and back in my life. She's one of the most awesome people I've ever known and I hate leaving her, though looking forward to drifting again...currently, with no job, id, or many resources I'm just burdening her with extra financial strain and that's not ok...
I'm catching a ride with some friends tomorrow at noon, leaving dfw, Texas and getting dropped in Bullhead City, AZ. Gonna mill around and see what's in that neck of the woods then try n make my wag to Clovis, CA where I have fam and can at least hook up a work\room &board trade til I figure out a plan... A lil nervous but I know ill make it or I won't lol...wish me luck💪

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to stp and good luck on your adventures, i hope your significant other gets out of the pokey sooner than later.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads