New 2 traveling, could use some friends to head west from TN with. Me (30) nd my lil chick (21). We chill.

cake4never

Reaction score
So a few months back I ran into this really freaking interesting chick named Joe, dread locks, blue dreadlocks lol, dope ink, habbit, but instantly I was attracted to her bcuz she was a "traveling kid" and she would tell me all about train hopping and squigie punks and homebums and Dif states and cities. Coincidentally a lot of doors closed in my face here in TN around this time that made me realize it was time for me to leave finally. Well im ready but Joe isn't here to hold my hand thru it unfortunately she is in Chicago, All I know is im going west, NM,AZ,CA,WA ifucking love music and being wild!

butterbean

Reaction score
So a few months back I ran into this really freaking interesting chick named Joe, dread locks, blue dreadlocks lol, dope ink, habbit, but instantly I was attracted to her bcuz she was a "traveling kid" and she would tell me all about train hopping and squigie punks and homebums and Dif states and cities. Coincidentally a lot of doors closed in my face here in TN around this time that made me realize it was time for me to leave finally. Well im ready but Joe isn't here to hold my hand thru it unfortunately she is in Chicago, All I know is im going west, NM,AZ,CA,WA ifucking love music and being wild!

hey did you make it west? my partner and i (25 and 31) are rubber tramps in arizona we’re heading to slab city and joshua tree in february. been on our own since early november so it’d be sweet to finally have people to hang with! hope youre lovin it out there

HoboSolo82

Reaction score

Where in Tennessee are you at? I'm heading west also to Arizona and wouldn't mind some company. Im hitchhiking though not sure if you're looking for a ride or a road dog

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads