New 2 da groove

hotsauce

Reaction score
eyyyy!!! names bashir, call me watever wroks tho the name gets slaughtered a lot...i was told about this site and figured it be well worth my while to sign up....'lotta all everything on here is more than helpful!!! especially when our time comes to return to the mainland...my lady and i are woofing on maui right now and so far so good...if you happen to be eating lettuce (baby greens or asian mix or lettuce in general) from island paradise farms, PLEASE DO CHERISH IT!!!! everything except for the tilling is done by hand...but damn is the lettuce tasty and the work rewarding...lookin to travel more after our time here is finished...startin back on the mainland somewhere on the pacific coast!!!!! see y'all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hotsauce

Reaction score
gettin by...hmmmm...depends really....i've hitched with tons of folks who said that they worked min. jobs and just lived in their cars or tents. And i was also told that dumpster digs are good but most of em r locked up hardcore. there are tons of work-trade opportunities but be mindful that a lot of these maui WOOFS are shitty or are simply just a b&b lookin 4 "maids". u cant totally just flat out beach flop/forest flop as well but its far more dangerous if ur not smart. a girl just went missing 3 months ago and folks r sayin she was prolly 'napped by locals and chopped up and thrown in the ocean. if ur woods campin, TUCK YOURSELF BACK SO YOU CANNOT BE SEEN!!!! some locals would love to get their mitts on ur gear and in some occasions, YOU!!! Hana has tons of forestry. in the forest grows a plethora of fruit and there are wild pigs in some locations. dont hunt em if there is a group of pig hunters after the same pig...mistake. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOME SOLID, PERMIT-FREE SITES OR GOOD SPOTS 2 MAKE A CLEARING LEMME KNOW..NAMELY IN HANA. we cant afford permits right now and NEED 2 get up there before we transfer farms to scope the area(s) out!!! MAHALO!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads