Nevermind | Squat the Planet

Nevermind

D

Deleted member 23824

I'm sorry I blasted you on Signal. I keep thinking about you and I want to see you again. The night before that thing we went to I almost gave you a rose because I was drunk and I liked you but you were asleep. I haven't seen you since then and we barely knew eachother but I keep thinking about you. You probably don't give a fuck about me but if you ever come to the west coast (I'll be in Berkeley soon) I hope you'll hit me up.

A Love Story . . .hope it all turns out swell . . .

Now , about “that thing”?

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy Beans

Des

Reaction score
I'm sorry I blasted you on Signal. I keep thinking about you and I want to see you again. The night before that thing we went to I almost gave you a rose because I was drunk and I liked you but you were asleep. I haven't seen you since then and we barely knew eachother but I keep thinking about you. You probably don't give a fuck about me but if you ever come to the west coast (I'll be in Berkeley soon) I hope you'll hit me up.
You talking bout redhead shay?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads