Need writers artists etc for zine on camping | Squat the Planet

Need writers artists etc for zine on camping

G

GabeNoscar

I will be collectively making a zine with other people called CAMP. A handmade ,drawn zine that is for the camper. Mostly articles on survival,hobo tricks, normal camping,urban camping , stories of the pct and appelachian trail. etc... Any walk of life is welcome,no bias based on financial or location. Elistest keep a lot of us from expressing our talents for stories ... I have the ideas and some random hobo art related stuff drawn up. January would be ideal to have anything remotely printed and ready to send. Will be making 500 as a goal .
Photos.art.writing.camping location guides on the free. Anything will be considered. I will be traveling all over the south east to south west while making and sending this. The old zine the dishwasher is primarily the inspiration behind being productive ...
Send all questions or submit to Gabeo731@Gmail.com
Nothing will be used with out consent . Camp is something all of us enjoy. Let's share it with our peers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads